Welcome to www.valsoia.com
1. Data Controller
The subject collecting and processing Personal Data as owner (hereinafter referred to as the “Holder”) is Valsoia S.p.A., with head office located in Via Ilio Barontini 16/5, 40138 Bologna, Tax ID and VAT Reg. No. 04176050377. PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Company”)
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The DPO can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Purpose Of The Treatment, Legal Basis And Conservation Terms
- Navigation data. The computer systems and the software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated to identified individuals, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data is used for the following purposes: – to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning – for the technical administration of the Site – to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
The legal basis that legitimizes processing is the execution of a contract.
The collected data will be deleted after 30 days from their acquisition.
- Data provided voluntarily. In some sections of the Website, you may be required to provide personal data. In this case you will be provided with the specific information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR relating to the processing of personal data in relation to the individual purposes pursued.
- Cookies. The information relating to the cookies used on this website can be found on the following page: https://www.valsoia.com/cookies/
4. Processing Methods
In the processing of Personal Data that can directly or indirectly identify his person, we try to respect the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have configured the Site in such a way that the use of Personal Data is reduced to a minimum and in order to limit the processing of Personal Data that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, data relating to traffic and your permanence on the Site or to your IP address).
Your Personal Data will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding the processing of Personal Data if the operations can be performed through the use of data anonymous or by other means.
We have adopted specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential for the security of your data that your device is equipped with tools such as antivirus constantly updated and that the provider providing the internet connection guarantees the secure transmission of data through firewalls, anti-spam filters and similar safeguards.
5. Provision Of Data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue these additional purposes.
6. Recipients Of Personal Data
Pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, the owner must appoint the third party companies that process the Personal Data on its behalf External managers of the treatment to which the appropriate operating instructions are given (hereinafter referred to as “Data Processors” or “Data Managers”). These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
- companies that perform data acquisition and data entry services;
- companies that perform market analysis and research;
- companies that perform IT system maintenance services;
Your data may also be processed by third parties, independent data controllers, namely:
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice (lawyers, accountants, auditors …).
Your personal data will in no case be disseminated and there are no transfers of personal data outside the EU or to international organizations.
7. People Authorized For Treatment
Personal Data will be processed by employees and collaborators of the Owners / Managers who have received adequate operating instructions and who have been authorized for processing by the Data Controllers;
Any further information regarding the scope of communication and dissemination of your Personal Data will be provided in the individual sections of the Website.
8. Transfer Of Data Out Of The European Union
There are no transfers of personal data outside the EU or to international organizations.
In relation to the processing of personal data made by the owner, you may request to the owner to access data concerning them, delete them, correct inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data, limit processing in the cases provided by the art. 18 GDPR, as well as the opposition to the processing in the hypothesis of legitimate interest of the holder.
In the event that the processing is based on consent or on the contract and is performed with automated tools, you have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, of transmitting them to another holder without impediments.
It is then recognized to you the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and / or profiling purposes, as well as to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State in which you are resident or of the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.
At the end of the exercise of your rights you can send a request to the owner by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.